AIM
None

What should have happened What should have happened

Probably the best voice acting on NG.

Yoda is the best character hands down. Seiously, the guy playing yoda sounds SUPER hot. If I were a girl, I would totally send him naked pictures of myself with me and my hot and sexualy experimental friends. I bet his dick is like, 4, probably 5 feet long. The only problem with this flash is that yoda is only in one scene.

Seiously, good job.

X's Awakening X's Awakening

First Flash? Pretty Good!

For your first flash this is Awesome! I can see where you tried some more complex stuff, and I think it some places, it worked (ex. Smoke from X's capsule). The sound effects were also done well (but make sure to watch your sound levels!). I really want to see more from you, so heres a list of stuff to look out for next time.

Animation means being ALIVE:
In several places, all your characters just stand still and blink (the talking parts). Remember that changing shots, or animating character gestures will help deliver the dialouge better as well as keep the viewer intrested. This is even more important when there is alot of dialouge (like in your moive).

Speed it up:
Some of the animations (alot of the fighting) was a little slow paced. I'm assuming because this was your first flash, you didn't play around with ajusting the framerate. Try making little flash movies to test beam movement and getting a good feel for timing in animation. Don't be afraid to turn the framerate up to 18 or even 24 fps.

Reading??! READING!??!! WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS? THE INTERNET?!:
At the beginning, put a spot to skip through the text. Some people read faster than others, and waiting for the text can be boring.

Keep up the Good Work!

An odd Nintendo short 3 An odd Nintendo short 3

Clearly the best thing on Newgrounds

This is now one of my favorite submissions to newgrounds! Good work, I love that narrarator, he sounds hot.

Electric Box Electric Box

Great Game

Awesome time. Final Score: 5726!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Awesome Game

I love adventure games. This was an awesome one. Voices would have been nice, however the voices would have had to be PERFECT (Johnny can't sound like a 16 year old) or it would have ruined the game, so I understand why there is only text.

However, I think I found a bug.

I had just gotten the hairpin and I was walking toward the shady guy to give him his zippo back, when johnny walked off past the guy and off the stage! I tryed to click on the guy to get him to come back, but it was no use, I had to restart.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Great Game

Awesome use of Actionscript. One thing though. You really have to put the author of the music up. Short Circuit by Daft Punk. Great game to a great song!

Yun - Daybreaker Yun - Daybreaker

Catchy, but that kick...

I like this beat, but the kick is taking over the song way to much. I can't tell if it's to much compression or what, but I'd like this song more if the kick wasn't drowning everything else when it comes in.